TCM Physician (Full-Time)
Meaningful Career, Excellent Learning Environment
Chrysalis Medi-Aesthetic Group focuses holistically on one’s health & wellness by bringing forth the legendary benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine to our patients through an integrative healthcare system. After serving more than 20 years in the wellness industry, we need someone who holds the same value as us to work alongside in helping to improve our patients’ quality of live.
Come practice in a growing company that offers great benefits, amazing employee welfare practices, with opportunities to advance and exchange knowledge with experienced colleagues.
- Provide TCM clinical consultation and treatment advice
- Participate in business development
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
- Participate in TCM Health Talks & Outreach
- Flexible working hours can be discussed
- Provide and advise appropriate medical treatment, Acupuncture, Cupping, Guasha, Aijiu etc
- Work with in-house therapists for 推拿 if required
- Registered with the Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners Board
- Bilingual (English & Mandarin)
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Relevant TCM experience
- Candidates who recently graduate without experience are welcome to apply
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Selling of our line of Beauty/Skin Care products & package for both men and women.
- Able to hit Personal Sales Target monthly
- Call the customer to confirm their facial and body treatment appointments
- Build and maintain loyal customer base
- Provide excellent customer service and beauty advice.
- Perform facial & body treatments to customer
- Maintain general cleanliness and neatness of the product, store and treatment rooms.
- Ensure stock level, and replenish when needed.
- Do daily opening and closing
- Stock take during morning and closing
- Able to attend to English and Mandarin speaking customers
- Preferably with minimum 1year of experience as a beautician
- High Basic and Commission – depending on experience
- Customer oriented
- Sales oriented
- Perform personalized treatments with excellent skills.
- Able to recommend appropriate facial products and treatments to clients.
- Attend to scheduled clients on time and ensure the room, machines and supplies needed are ready before the treatment.
- Minimum 1 -2 years experience
- Able to communicate with English and Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Excellent service attitude and willingness to learn.
- Experienced Trainee will be welcome.
- Promote wellness treatments and packages to customers
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the spa outlet
- Manages customers appointments
- Provide unique experience
- Able to drive sales with the team
- Able to hit Personal Sales Target and Outlet Sales Target
- Update members on promotional activities (packages and products) from periodically
- Prepare weekly sales activities report
- Provide follow-up service to clients
- Maintain a pleasant, consistent and well-groomed image and meet the service standards
- Relevant experience in sales and customer service preferred
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and sales target oriented
- Able to work retail hours and on weekends
- Outlets island-wide located near to MRT stations
- AMK | Bedok | Jurong East | Boon Lay | Yishun | Orchard
Receptionist or Front Desk
- Customer service at front desk
- Responsible for calling and sending SMS reminders to customers for their appointment
- Generation of daily reports
- Responsible for outlet stock-take and administrative duties
- Basic PC knowledge
- Pleasant and service oriented personality
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Customer service experience in retail will be an added advantage
- Relevant working experience is required & on the job training will be provided
- 5 days work week (Off Days on weekdays/weekend – can be discussed)
- Near to MRT stations